Make Malay Roast Chicken Your Next Dinner Party
Step up your party game and serve this roast chicken to your guests at your next house party.
1. Start by pan frying the cottage cheese and mushrooms with butter. Saute and keep aside.
2. Add in chopped bell pepper to these along with salt, spring onions, pepper and lemon juice. Mash together.
3. In a blender, add in coriander seeds, fennel seeds, pepper, olive oil, turmeric powder, chillies, spring onion, ginger, sugar, coriander and water. Blend it to make a paste.
4. Cut the chicken and stuff it with the pastte and mix. Roll it and tie with a cooking thread.
5. Put the chicken in the oven and let it cook for about 30 minutes.
6. Garnish and serve.