Malwani-Style Prawn Sukka
A quintessentially coastal dish, this one is sure to bring smiles at the dinner table!
1. Clean, devein the prawns. Marinate them with turmeric powder and salt.
2. Heat some oil and fry the onions. Add the prawns and cook till it changes the colour.
3. Now add the potatoes and fry. Cover and let it simmer.
4. Put the chili powder, Malwani masala and cook for a few minutes.
5. Add the kokum and coriander leaves.
6. Cover and cook for a minute.
7. Eat it with chapatis or rice.