Sweeten up your taste buds with mango paneer balls for dessert.
1. Heat a pan and add mango pulp.
2. Put sugar and mix it.
3. Once it comes to a boil, add grated paneer.
4. Sprinkle almonds and pistachios and mix it well.
5. Once it is done, switch off the gas and cool it.
6. Once it cools down, roll them into balls.
7. Top them with pistachios and almonds and serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.