Masala Dosa Recipe
A favorite among people down South, this recipe is exactly like how you would find it at your favourite South Indian restaurant!
1. In a heated pan, add in oil, mustard seeds, chana dal, curry leaves, green chilies, coriander and mix well.
2. Add in onions, salt, turmeric, potaotes and mix well.
3. Transfer it into a bowl and keep aside.
4. On a hot pan, make dosa using a dosa batter.
5. Add red chili paste and onions on top of the dosa along with the potato stuffing.
6. Serve hot.