Indian Masala Omelette
Omelette is the easiest egg dish one can make. Especially for bachelors omelette’s their go to thing.
- Add ½ tsp turmeric powder, half tsp red chilli powder, some salt and pepper to the eggs and whisk it together
- Take the pan on to the gas and add the oil
- Add the onions, tomatoes, 1 tbsp of chopped capsicum, 1 tbsp of bell peppers, some chopped ginger, some green chillies and curry leaves into the pan. Mix all the ingredients for about 2 minutes
- Now pour the beaten eggs into the pan. Mix the contents gently with a spatula, so that the eggs get cooked evenly from each side. Let it cook for about 3 to 4 mintues.
- Once the omelette is cooked, with the help of a spatula turn the omelette from one side to the centre and let it cook for 2-3 mins.
- Garnish with some coriander on top of the masala omelette which is now ready to serve!