- Take a tbsp of Oil in a pan.
- Add Ginger-Garlic paste and just mix it around well.
- Put finely chopped Onion, Capsicum, Tomato, Salt to taste, Pav Bhaji masala and Red chilli powder. Mix all of them together until it gets soft.
- Add Water to it as required. Mash the contents in the pan.
- Mix it and Wait for 5 Mins.
- Then remove the masala and keep it in a bowl.
- Take 2 Pav and slice it from the center.
- Take Butter in the same pan and Fry the Pav.
- Add the Masala made to the fried Pav from within as well as over the top. Continue frying from beneath.
- Turn off the gas and apply butter over the Pav and Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
- Ready To Serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.