Jan 31, 2019
– Take a tbsp of Oil in a pan.
– Add Ginger-Garlic paste and just mix it around well.
– Put finely chopped Onion, Capsicum, Tomato, Salt to taste, Pav Bhaji masala and Red chilli powder. Mix all of them together until it gets soft.
– Add Water to it as required. Mash the contents in the pan.
– Mix it and Wait for 5 Mins.
– Then remove the masala and keep it in a bowl.
– Take 2 Pav and slice it from the center.
– Take Butter in the same pan and Fry the Pav.
– Add the Masala made to the fried Pav from within as well as over the top. Continue frying from beneath.
– Turn off the gas and apply butter over the Pav and Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
– Ready To Serve.