Feb 14, 2019
– Heat a tbsp of Oil and add finely chopped green chillies, crushed ginger-garlic, few curry leaves, black pepper powder, salt to taste, bowl of crushed green peas and some lemon juice. Mix all of them nicely.
– Put Coriander and then take it out on a plate and keep till the mixture gets cold.
– Heat Oil again along with the Dough (Refined Flour, Salt, Oil and Water as required).
– Make Karanji out of the Dough . Stuff it with the mixture.
– Apply Oil on the sides of the Karanji and give cuts from the sides.
– Add them in the heated Oil to fry them.
– Take them out in a plate covered with tissues to take out the excess oil.
– Serve with the sauce/chutney of your choice.