Jul 01, 2020
1. Take a bowl of urad dal (soaked overnight), green chillies, cumin seeds, salt to taste and grind it all.
2. Mix with the hands and flatten it a bit.
3. Take a strainer and apply some water to the back portion of the strainer.
4. Take the mixture of medu vada in round form and place it on the back of the strainer.
5. Tap it nicely in the minute holes of the strainer and then leave it in a pan full of oil for frying purpose.
6. Fry from both the sides until they achieve a lovely reddish-brown colour.
7. Serve with coconut chutney.