1. In a pan, add 2 cups water, 1/2 tsp caraway seeds, 2-3 bay leaves, 1 tsp lime juice and salt to taste. Then add soaked rice and parboil for 5 mins.
2. Heat another pan, add 1/2 cup oil, 1 onion (chopped), cook for 2mins then add 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp garlic paste, mix well.
3. Add 1 cup fenugreek leaves, cook for 2-3 mins then add salt to taste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala, mix well then add 1/4th cup water and 2 tomatoes (chopped).
4. Add 500 gms chicken, 1 cup water, cover and cook for 9-10 mins.
5. Add 1 cup fenugreek leaves, mix well then cover and cook again for 5-6 mins.
6. Heat another pan, add 3 tbsp oil and start layering with a portion of parboiled rice, cooked chicken, 1/4th cup fenugreek leaves, again a layer of parboiled rice, topped with 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1 tbsp cream, 1 tbsp butter and 2 boiled eggs. Cover and cook for 7-8 mins.