Mexican Burrito Recipe: Indian-Style Burritos
Indians have their roti wraps and frankies and the Mexicans have the burrito. Packed with the goodness of beans, veggies and hung yoghurt, this exotic dish tastes even more delicious when Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup is added to it. Try it now!
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic. Saute it well until it turns translucent.
- Add the tomato puree, red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup.
- Let it cook for approximately 4-5 minutes and add the kidney beans.
- Assemble the burrito - Take a roti and spread some Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup on it.
- Add leftover rice, burrito filling and a dollop of hung curd in the centre of it.
- Sprinkle with some cheese and then fold over the burrito
- Healthy, yummy burritos are ready to serve in the tiffin box.