Mid-Week Meals: Shahi Paneer
A delicious and royal dish, Shahi Paneer is for those who want to dig into some yummy food!
1. Add ghee to the pan and put cardamoms, green cardamoms, cinnamon stick, cloves and cashews and fry them.
2. Add julienne of ginger, green chillies, pods of garlic, sliced onions and tomatoes and saute well.
3. Pour water and cover the lid and let it cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
4. Blend the masala and cook it for 5 more minutes to dry it.
5. Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder and cook the masalas together.
6. Put curd and cover the lid and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Add salt as per taste and put fresh cream and garam masala.
8. Add paneer and stir it well.
9. Put tomato ketchup.
10. Garnish with coriander and toasted flakes of almonds and serve hot.