Dec 14, 2018
– Place the filling ingredients together in a mixer and pulse until you achieve a coarse texture.
– Preheat the oven to 200°C. Core the insides of pear.
– In a bowl stir all the syrup ingredients together.
– In a shallow glass or ceramic dish place the pears facing up.
– Pour the syrup into the baking dish. Do add all the whole spices as well.
– Add the filling into the cores of the pear, and drizzle some of the syrup on top of the pears and bake for 40 minutes.
– Remove from the oven and serve with vanilla ice cream.