Mix Veg Rava Khichdi Recipe By Geetha Sridhar
Learn how to make Vegetable Rava Kichadi/Semolina Khichdi by chef Geetha Sridhar only on IFN Tamil. Rava Kichadi is a famous breakfast recipe in south India but it can also be served for any meal of the day and can be served with Chutney and Sambhar.
- Take some oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, urad dal and dry red chillies. Stir it together.
- Add chopped ginger, green chillies, asafoetida and few curry leaves.
- Then put green peas, carrot, french beans, tomato, potato, onion and capsicum. Mix all vegetables well.
- Pour in some water along with salt and turmeric powder.
- Add a bowl of semolina in the pan and stir it.
- Cover it with a lid and keep for some time.
- Take it out in a bowl and Garnish with coriander leaves and ghee.
- Ready To Serve
- IFN Tamil
- ரவா கிச்சடி
- ரவா கிச்சடி செய்வது எப்படி
- rava kichadi recipe in tamil
- rava kichadi
- rava kichadi in tamil
- rava kichadi in tamil recipe
- rava kichadi in tamil language
- hotel style breakfast recipes
- rava kichadi recipe
- south indian rava kichadi recipe in tamil
- semolina khichadi recipe
- semolina khichdi
- sooji kichadi
- instant rava recipe
- instant rava kichadi