Mixed Fruit Jam And Banana Pancakes
An excellent way to serve fruits to your little fussy eaters.
- In a bowl, add the flour, oats, pistachios, baking powder, cinnamon powder, Kissan mixed fruit jam and milk and whisk it well to make a smooth batter.
- Place a pan on the stove and add some olive oil to it.
- Scoop out the batter and pour it on the pan making small pancakes. If you want you can make bigger pancakes as well.
- Once the side down becomes golden brown flip it to cook it on the other side.
- While the pancakes get ready, get the tiffin ready by adding some chopped fruits & dry fruits to the side.
- Then, slice a whole banana and place those slices on top of the pancakes.
- Your tiffin is ready!