Chef Neha Lakhani
Mar 16, 2016
Hosting a kiddie party? Delight the little ones with some delicious and moist blueberry pound cake.
1. Add some butter and sugar into a bowl and mix it well until light and fluffy.
2. Add the eggs one by one to the mixture and keep blending it.
3. Now add the flour to the mixture & fold it using a spatula.
4. Use the hand blender once again to mix it well.
5. Add some blueberries to the cake batter.
6. Pour this cake batter in a greased baking tin.
7. Bake the cake batter at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. Let it cool for sometime and cut it into even pieces.
9. Sprinkle some icing sugar over the pound cake and serve it along with a hot cup of tea.