1. In a bowl, add the moong dal, coriander and Ching's schezwan fried rice masala and mix it well.
2. Take the puri dough and scoop out small balls from it.
3. Roll and then flatten them using a rolling pin.
4. Once all the dough is flattened, stuff each poori with the filling.
5. Join and press the ends as if to make a crescent moon shape with the poori.
6. Seal the ends to prevent the filling from falling out.
7. Deep fry these gujiyas in oil, take them out on a plate and serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.