Sep 18, 2018
– Take rice flour in a vessel and add the whisked buttermilk and salt to it. Beat it well. Make sure there are no lumps and mix well and keep aside.
– Heat oil in a pan, Add all the ingredients given in the for tempering.
– Now add the buttermilk-rice flour mixture and stir well.
– Mix the batter well and allow it to cook on a low flame. You can check by touching with your hands. When it leaves the sides, it means it is done.
– Transfer this into a square or rectangular dish. Let it cool and then turn it upside down. Cut into squares and enjoy this yummy delight.