1. Add ghee in a pan.
2. Then add ginger garlic paste and cook it well.
3. Add onions & salt and cook it well till the onions become golden brown.
4. Next add tomatoes, green chilies, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder & cumin powder and cook it well.
5. Once the masala is well cooked, add the chicken pieces and mix it well so that the masala is well mixed with the chicken.
6. Next add some water and cover the pan to cook the chicken on a low flame for 15-20 mins
7. Once the chicken is cooked add some Ching's Chicken Chilli Masala and mix it well.
8. Then add garam masala, mint leaves & coriander leaves and mix well. Serve hot.
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.