A fragrant, meaty stock works like magic to this yakhni or mutton pulao.
1. Boil the mutton with the green masala. Reserve the stock.
2. Fry the bay leaf, onions and coriander leaves.
3. Add the rice at this stage and the mutton.
4. Sprinkle some biryani masala or homemade garam masala.
5. Pour the mutton stock. Add water if required. Let everything cook.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.