1. In a saucepan, pour 1 litre of full cream milk and bring it to boil on low flame stirring continuously, till the milk thickens.
2. Add 1/2 cup sugar and 3 cups of Sitaphal pulp and give it a quick mix. Once the sugar dissolves, remove from the flame.
3. Add 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and dry fruits of your choice.
4. Refrigerate for an hour and your delicious Sitaphal Rabdi is ready.
5. Garnish with dry fruits and serve cold.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.