Jan 06, 2017
Ditch the famous Caramel Custard and celebrate the Parsi New Year with this delicious Lagan Nu Custad recipe!
1. Start by boiling milk in a pan. Once it has almost boiled, add in the sugar and stir well.
2. Pour in condensed milk and let it cook for a while.
3. In a large bowl, beat a few eggs along with vanilla essence, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder and mix well.
4. Add this mix to the milk and incorporate well.
5. Pour this into a baking tray and bake it.
6. Garnish with dry fruits and serve.