New Year Special: Homemade Gulab Jamuns
Start the New Year on a sweet note with this really easy homemade Gulab Jamun recipe. Simple, right?
1. Start by kneading the khoya.
2. In a heated pan, add in water and sugar along with a few strands of saffron.
3. In a dough, add in flour, baking powder and knead again. Keep this aside.
4. Roll out this dough into small balls.
5. Make a small hole in the dough balls and stuff it with dry fruits.
6. Fry these until golden brown and add them to the sugar syrup.
7. Serve hot!