1. Start by kneading the khoya.
2. In a heated pan, add in water and sugar along with a few strands of saffron.
3. In a dough, add in flour, baking powder and knead again. Keep this aside.
4. Roll out this dough into small balls.
5. Make a small hole in the dough balls and stuff it with dry fruits.
6. Fry these until golden brown and add them to the sugar syrup.
7. Serve hot!
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.