Who doesn't love Nutella? We can't get over it, can you? And, this World Nutella Day, we made these ooey-gooey Nutella Sea Salt cookies, a recipe that's sure to make you go weak in the knees. If you're a cookie lover, this Nutella Sea Salt Cookie is worth a try!
How to make Nutella Sea Salt cookies? And, what do you need?
70 grams Nutella
Sea salt to sprinkle
1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
1-1/4 cup Caster Sugar
1-1/4 cup Brown Sugar
3 tbsp Milk
1 tbsp Yogurt
1-3/4 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp sea salt
Milk Chocolate Chunks
1. Pipe out dollop of Nutella in tray lined with clean wrap
2. Sprinkle some sea salt on top and freeze for 30 mins
3. In a bowl add butter, caster sugar, brown sugar with the help of electrical whisk.
4. Now add milk, Yogurt and mix it well
5. Add flour, baking powder, sea salt and fold the mixture
6. Stuff freeze Nutella in cookie dough and flattened it
7. Top up it with milk chocolate chunks
8. Now place it in the baking tray and bake @170 degree Celsius for 15-20 mins
9. The Nutella Seas Salt Cookies are ready to serve