Sep 02, 2016
Sunday is when everyone is at home and like you, Roopa also does not like to spend all her time in the kitchen. Learn how to make chicken stew at home, a quick and healthy one pot meal.
1. Take the chicken in a bowl and add turmeric, ginger garlic paste and some salt. Mix well and leave it aside. Add Oil to a pan. Add Cinnamon, Peppercorns, Cloves and leave them to crackle.
2.Now add onions, capsicum and tomatoes and saute it.
3.Add the chicken pieces and mix well.
4. Pour the stock and cover it.
5. After five minutes, remove the lid and add tomato puree. Mix well.
6. Make a slurry with plain flour and stock and add that as well.
7. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
8. Add Coconut milk and green chilies and let it simmer for two minutes
9. Also sprinkle pepper powder and cumin powder and mix it well.
10. Serve with some rice!.