One-Pot Meal: Chicken Pulao
Chicken Pulao is one of those Sunday dinner recipes that is so comforting and yet easy to make. If you're a one-pot queen yourself, this recipe ticks all the boxes for a complete meal. Today's One-Pot Rice Meal recipe is dedicated to all the Chicken lovers, who're looking for an easy recipe to make at home. Follow the steps in this recipe & learn how to make Chicken Pulao in an instant pot with minimum TATA Sampann Masalas without putting in much effort. Make your quarantine cooking interesting with this easy and delicious chicken recipe.
1. For the chicken marinade: Add chicken, curd, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chicken masala powder, salt, mint and coriander in a bowl & rest for 20 mins.
2. Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan, add cloves, cinnamon, black cardamom and black peppercorn and fry for a few seconds.
3. Next, add onion and fry until slightly browned, add ginger paste and fry for 3-4 minutes.
4. Now add green chilli and tomato and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the chicken with marinade and cook for 3-4 minutes on high heat.
6. Simmer the heat and cover and cook until chicken is 80% done.
7. Remove the lid and cook on high heat until all the water is reduced.
8. Add lemon juice and rice along with 3 and 1/2 cups of water and salt to taste.
9. Cover the pan with a tight lid.
10. Cook the pulao on very low heat for 20-25 minutes.
11. Garnish with fried onion, fresh coriander and mint and serve hot with raita.