Chef Pranav Joshi
Nov 15, 2016
No time to cook lunch today? Don’t you worry. In today’s episode Chef Pranav is going to show you how to make an easy veg pasta that you can make in a jiffy.
1. Par boil tomatoes, peal the skin and then roughly chop them
2. Chop garlic cloves. Add as per taste
3. Chop onions
4. Now that the major chopping is done, switch on your gas and take pan. Heat the pan and add some Olive Oil to it
5. As soon as the oil is hot enough, add your chopped garlic and onions and sweat them well
6. Now add your roughly chopped tomatoes
7. Roughly chop a few leaves of Basil, and add them to the misture on the gas top
8. Now add some water to this mixture. 1/4 glass of water will do
9. Now that your pasta sauce is about ready add the boiled penne pasta
10. Add salt and pepper to taste
11. Finally it’s time to bring out that Indian spice box, and generously sprinkle some red chilli powder on your delicious Veg Pasta. But please be careful. If you are not a huge fan of spicy food, we recommend you avoid this last step.