Paan Coconut Laddos Recipe
A heavenly show-stopper dessert that will look best at any party. An Indian laddoo made up of coconut, betel leaves blended with condensed milk and gulkand inside. Give an amazing twist to your regular laddoo by making Paan Coconut Laddoo. Watch the #BritanniaDessertCarnival and make such sweet recipes at home.
To a food processor, add chopped paan leaves and condensed milk. Pulse till both are well combined. Set aside.
Heat ghee in a pan on medium heat. Once ghee is hot, add desiccated coconut and roast for 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
Add the condensed milk - paan mixture and stir to combine. You may add a few drops of green food colour at this point.
Cook for another 2 minutes on low heat, the mixture will thicken. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool down a bit.
Grease your hands with little ghee, take a small portion from the coconut mixture, flatten it and add 1/2-1 teaspoon of gulkand in the center.
Bring the edges together and roll to form a ladoo.
Roll the prepared ladoo in desiccated coconut. Repeat the same process with the remaining ladoos.
Keep the paan coconut ladoo refrigerated.
- Indian sweets
- coconut laddu
- nariyal ke ladoo
- ladoos recipe
- ladoos recipe in hindi
- ladoos recipe in marathi
- paan coconut ladoos
- paan coconut ladoo
- pan laddu
- paan coconut ladoo recipe
- paan coconut ladoos recipe
- coconut and betel leaves ladoo recipe
- coconut and betel leaves balls
- paan coconut ladoos recipe in hindi
- coconut ladoos
- ladoos made of paan and coconut
- ladoos made of coconut
- paan se bane ladoo
- paan ki ladoo
- how to make paan coconut ladoos
- how to make ladoos out of paan and coconut
- instant paan coconut ladoo recipe
- no cook instant pan coconut laddu
- quick recipe for paan coconut ladoo
- refreshing paan coconut ladoos
- sweet paan coconut ladoos
- homemade paan coconut ladoos
- paan coconut ladoos at home
- 3 min paan coconut ladoos
- instant indian sweets
- homemade indian sweets