Pakora & Makhana Bhaaji From A Sindhi Kitchen
Give your kitchen a Sindhi tadka with this pakora and makhana bhaaji for your next meal.
1. Heat the dagh masala in a cooker and mix it well.
2. Then add the lotus seeds into the masala and mix it for 1-2 mins.
3. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, coriander leaves & salt and mix again.
4. Pour some water and close the lid of the cooker. Let it cook and serve.
1. In a pan, add in dagh masala along with coriander powder, garam masala, salt & hot water.
2. Let it cook for 1-2 mins.
3. Add ready pakora's into the gravy along with some coriander leaves and let it cook.