Palak & Aloo Parathas For The Kiddie Lunchbox
These spinach stuffed aloo parathas make a great recipe for your kiddie lunchbox.
1. Take a mixing bowl and add wheat flour, chopped spinach leaves, grated boiled potato, salt, chopped coriander leaves and ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and mix it well.
2. Pour water and little oil and knead it into a dough.
3. Roll them into balls and dust them in wheat flour.
4. Roll them flatter to get a round paratha shape.
5. Heat a flat non-stick pan and put the parathas.
6. White frying the parathas sprinkle oil over them.
7. Fry them till it becomes crisp on the outside and serve it hot.