These spinach stuffed aloo parathas make a great recipe for your kiddie lunchbox.
1. Take a mixing bowl and add wheat flour, chopped spinach leaves, grated boiled potato, salt, chopped coriander leaves and ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and mix it well.
2. Pour water and little oil and knead it into a dough.
3. Roll them into balls and dust them in wheat flour.
4. Roll them flatter to get a round paratha shape.
5. Heat a flat non-stick pan and put the parathas.
6. White frying the parathas sprinkle oil over them.
7. Fry them till it becomes crisp on the outside and serve it hot.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.