1. Take some water, add onions, spinach leaves, green chilli, ginger, garlic, rice and salt to taste.
2. Let the ingredients come to boil and mix them well.
3. Take the pot off the flame and let it cool.4. Strain the soup in a thick mesh.
5. Put the ingredients in the mixer till it becomes liquid.
6. If you like, use the water strained out to make the soup thinner!
7. Mix the soup well and bring it for a last boil
8. Splash some butter and serve hot!
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.