Mar 15, 2016
The quintessential American pancakes get a Bengali twist when served with palm syrup or jhola gur!
1. Melt butter and keep aside. Mix the egg, powdered sugar, flour, baking soda, milk and melted butter in a hand blender at least for 4-5 min till it is really fluffy.
2. Incorporate the flour gently and make sure to the mixture stays fluffy.
3. Take a tawa or a skillet and pour the batter like you would for a pancake. Once bubbles start forming add a little butter and then flip.
4. Make sure both sides are golden.
5. Instead of maple syrup or honey, use jhola gur to serve.