1. Heat oil in a deep-bottomed pan, add the cumin seeds, chopped onions and the ginger garlic paste, fry till brown.
2. Add the chillies and the Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and fry till they are soft and pulpy.
3. Add turmeric powder, garam masala powder, salt and a little water so that all the masalas are well combined. Add all the veggies and cook
4. Add grated paneer and fry for 5 minutes till the paneer blends into the masala.
5. Take a cooked whole-wheat roti and apply ketchup to the base, put the paneer filling and fold it.