Paneer Chilli Recipe In Marathi By Archana Arte
Indo Chinese recipes have become everyone favourite and can be a delicious party starter, India Food Network brings you Paneer Chilli Dry recipe in Marathi by our own chef Archana Arte. Paneer Chilli is a vegetarian Indo Chinese Starter which can be made dry or with gravy and can be served with fried rice and noodles #paneerchilli #indochineserecipe #partystarter
1. Add 3 spoons of oil in a pan.
2. Once the oil is hot, add ginger, garlic cloves, green chillies, spring onions, soya sauce, chilli sauce, salt to taste, capsicum, black pepper powder and spring onion greens.
3. Mix it and cook well.
4. In case you want to make gravy then add water and continue to stir and cook.
5. Then add a bowl of chopped paneer.
6. Mix it all for a final time.
7. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve it hot.
- chilli paneer
- archana arte recipes in marathi
- पनीर चिली रेसिपी
- paneer chilli recipe
- paneer chili recipe
- paneer chili recipe in marathi
- paneer chilli recipe in marathi
- how to make paneer chilli
- how to make paneer chilli dry
- paneer chilli dry recipe
- chilli paneer recipe
- how to make chilli paneer
- paneer chilli dry
- indo chinese recipes
- indo chinese recipes vegetarian
- indo chinese starters
- chinese starters recipes
- chinese starters recipes veg
- chinese starter