Paneer And Multi Grain Bread Bonda
Paneer and Bread Bonda - Bread Paneer Roll is an easy recipe for a tasty and filling snack for your child’s tiffin. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup to this Bread Paneer Bonda for the perfect balance of sweetness and zing that your child will love.
1. In a kadai, add a teaspoon of oil, splutter jeera and add finely chopped onions. Fry until transparent and add the paneer and boiled green peas mixture. Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, turmeric and salt. Add a tablespoon of water and mix well.
2. Keep flame to medium and fry for 2-3 minutes until dry. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, coriander leaves and mix. Transfer to a bowl and let it cool down. Make equal sized balls out of it.
3. Trim off the sides of the bread neatly using a knife. In a broad vessel, add water till about the 1 inch mark. Give the bread a quick dip on one side and take it out.
4. Keep the rolled paneer ball inside and cover it as you squeeze it and roll into ball/bondas.
5. While shaping, make sure to squeeze out the water too. (Refer to the video for better understanding. As you shape the bondas, heat enough oil in a kadai as well. Oil should be hot but not fuming hot.
6. Add a few bondas at a time and keep turning gently with a ladle to ensure even browning. Cook on a medium flame to get crispy outside. Drain in paper towel. Repeat to finish.