India Food Network
Sep 15, 2019
1. Sauté onions, green chillies, cumin seeds and corn in oil and add salt and sugar for seasoning.
2. Remove the pan from heat and add coriander, coconut and lime juice.
3. Make a slurry with all-purpose flour and water.
4. Make cones from samosa Patti and fill the prepared stuffing in the cones.
5. Seal the samosas with the help of slurry made.
6. Deep fry in hot oil until they turn golden.
Tip: These samosas are unconventional and made without the use of potatoes and can be stored for a few days in the deep freezer.