Paruppu Urandai Kuzhambu Recipe In English By Preetha
1. In a blender, grind the dals along with chillies, curry leaves and coriander seeds. Don’t use any water to grind the paste.
2. Once ground, add grated coconut, salt as required, pinch of hing and mix well. Keep aside.
3. In a kadhai, heat oil and crackle mustard seeds. Add curry leaves, fenugreek seeds, turmeric powder and tamarind extract. Mix well.
4. Add sambhar powder, salt and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Shape ground mixture into roundels and place carefully in boiling mixture. Ensure flame is on low.
5. Do not stir the contents. Cover and cook on a low flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Remove lid and cook on a medium to low flame till raw smell of tamarind disappears and gravy is thick. This will take around 5 -8 minutes.
7.Serve hot with rice.
- india food network
- kuzhambu recipes
- paruppu urundai kuzhambu
- paruppu urundai kulambu
- paruppu urundai kuzhambu recipe
- paruppu urundai mor kuzhambu recipe
- paruppu urundai kuzhambu in tamil
- kuzhambu varieties
- kuzhambu recipes for rice
- south indian recipes vegetarian
- south indian recipes in english
- south indian food recipe
- indian curry recipes
- dal vada curry recipe
- south indian dal vada curry