1. Take a large bowl.
2. Add grounded sugar to the peanut.
3. 1/4 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder4. Add almonds (badam) according to requirement
5. Add 2 tbsp ghee. Mix everything well.
6. To make peanut powder: Roast the peanuts without any ghee or oil. Once they turn red in colour, remove the skins and add to the mixer, thus creating a peanut powder.
7. Once the mixture is uniform, start making the round balls.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.