Daily home cooking made easy through step by step instructions. Learn how to make a round Phulka with absolute ease with this video.
- To make phulkas, make small dough balls
- Put some flour on the dough ball before rolling it out
- TIP: You can also put rice flour on top of the dough ball while rolling it
- Slowly keep rolling the phulka in a circular direction to obtain the circle
- To fry the phulka: Pre-heat the taw a for a few seconds
- Put the phulka onto the pan
- Cook half the side of the phulka and keep the other side raw
- Put the phulka onto the gas on a low flame and flip it.
- Let it rise on both the sides
- Serve with some hot ghee on top
- To make the dough - a medium sized plate
- To make the chapati - pol paat (chapati board) & belan (rolling pin)
- To fry the chapati – tawa (griddle) & pakkad (tongs)