Nov 01, 2016
Nothing like Pineapple Sheera to celebrate the beautiful colours of Diwali with. Make sure to include this delicious recipe from Dakshin Curry’s Preetha Srinivasan on your festive menu, this Diwali. Enjoy!
1. Dry roast rawa till it just starts to change colour. Remove and keep aside.
2. In the same pan, heat ghee and add dry fruits. Roast till pink.
3. Add roasted rawa and mix on a medium flame.
4. Add water and mix well. Cover and cook till rawa has absorbed all the water.
5. Add sugar, cardamom and food colour. (You may add food colour while adding water too).
6. Cook on a medium flame till all the sugar has melted and kesari is cooked. You may add essence at this stage if required.
7. Serve warm or present as shown in video.