1. In a bowl, add 500 gms mutton, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1 tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp green chilli paste, coriander leaves, mint leaves, 2 chopped onions, 1 cup curd and 1 cup chopped pineapple. Mix well and leave to marinate for 2-3 hours.
2. In another bowl, take 1 cup rice and add 2 cups water. Keep the rice aside to soak for 15-20 mins. Once the rice is soaked, parboil and keep aside.
3. Heat a pan, add 5 tbsp oil, marinated mutton and salt to taste. Cover and cook for 20-25 mins.
4. Add 1 tbsp poppy seeds, 1/2 cup fried onions, whole garam masalas and 1/4th cup water, cook for a few mins.
5. Heat another pan, add 2 tbsp oil, a layer of parboiled rice topped with a layer of cooked pineapple mutton gravy.
6. Add another layer of parboiled rice, 2 tbsp ghee on top with 1/2 cup fried onions, 10-15 raisins and 10-15 cashew nuts. Cover and cook for 20-25 mins.