Nov 01, 2016
Ditch the store bought mithais this Diwali and try out this mouth-watering Pineapple & Pistachio Katli at home. We guarantee it’ll be a success among your friends & family.
1. Add some chopped pineapple in a pan and let it cook until the moisture has dried out.
2. Add khoya to it and mix it well. Add some pistachio powder & sugar to the pan and cook the mixture well.
3. Add some cardamom powder to enhance the taste.
4. Keep stirring it until it thickens.
5. Turn off the gas and transfer the mixture into a glass dish. Flatten it and let it cool.
6. After the mixture has been cooled, place the glass dish in the refrigerator for about 30-35 minutes to set.
7. Once the mixture is set, place the katli on a chopping board and cut nice shapes with the help of a cookie cutter.
8. Garnish with some silver varakh and rose petals.