Plain White Omelette
Break an egg and whip up this simple omelette in less than five minutes!
1. Break the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, pepper and whisk it all together.
2. Put the pan on to the gas and add the oil on a medium flame.
3. Once the oil is heated, pour the beaten eggs into the pan and stir it with the help of a spatula.
4. Let it cook for about 3-4 minutes and then you can fold the omelette from the end to the middle so that the omelette cooks well.
5. You can serve the omelette with a grilled tomato on the side.
6. And there you go! Your plain omelette is ready to eat!