- Take a Pomfret and Marinate it for 5 Mins.
- Apply Mix Masala, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Turmeric Powder and Salt to the Pomfret.
- Heat the Oil and once boiled add smashed garlic, turmeric, coriander, ginger-garlic paste, mix masala and salt to it. Mix it together.
- Once Cooked then put Coconut Milk to it. Add Kokum to it too.
- Curry is ready so then add marinated Pomfret to it.
- Cook it on a low flame for 5-10 Mins.
- Garnish it with Coriander Leaves and Ready to Serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.