Don't know what to cook for dinner on a Saturday night? Not to worry, Shagun shows us how to make a hearty Portuguese style chicken broth that will leave you wanting for more. Do try this recipe out in your kitchen and share your experience with us.
1. Take a pressure cooker, add vegetables of your choice to it.
2. Add some garlic, dried rosemary, fresh basil, peppercorns, bay leaves, celery stalk, one chicken breast, water & some salt and pepper to it.
3. Cover the cooker and let it cook for about half and hour.
4. Once the stalk is ready, remove the chicken breast and let it cool for sometime.
5. Shred some chicken in a soup bowl and pour the broth over it and mix it well.
6. Pre-heat the oven.
7. Take a small piece of bread and place over the soup and grate some Parmesan and mozzarella cheese over it.
8. Place the soup in the oven and let it bake until the top is nice and golden.
9. Season the soup with some freshly ground pepper.