Apr 15, 2016
A delicious dish, now you can make Pan Fried Fish at home.
1. Take Surmai and add salt, turmeric and a paste of green chillies, garlic and ginger amd rub it across the body of the fish.
2. Heat a pan and add butter to it.
3. To the melted hot butter add the fish and cook it for 2 minutes on either side till it is done.
4. Once the fish has cooked, take it out of the pan.
5. In the same pan, add butter and chopped onions and saute it.
6. Put blanched tomatoes and mix it well.
7. Add salt, chopped green chillies, tomato ketchup and chilli sauce and mix it.
8. Pour water and let it cook for about 2 minutes on simmer.
9. Add pepper powder and mix it well and shut the gas.
10. Plate the fish and pour the sauce.
11. Top it with grated cheese and serve it.