One of the most popular Indian snacks, add a twist to your traditional poha.
1. In a heated pan, add ghee and rai and let it splutter.
2. Add the finely chopped onions along with salt, sugar and turmeric powder
3. Put the curry leaves and the finely chopped ginger, red masala paste and stir well.
4. Let it cook for 5-7mins and add the prawns into the mixture
5. Cover the pan with a lid to let the prawns cook for 5 mins. Add the poha and stir well.
6. Let the poha cook for another 5 mins.
7. Garnish with grated coconut and finely chopped coriander leaves and serve hot