Prawn tava fry is a fantastic appetiser at home gatherings.
1. Marinate the prawns in salt and turmeric.
2. Heat a tawa and pour oil to it.
3. Take a mixing bowl and add the prawns, chili powder, Konkani Sambar powder, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and mix it well and keep it aside.
4. Take a plate and put rice rava and rice flour and mix it together.
5. Coat the prawns in the rava mixture and fry them.
6. While frying, raise the flame. Fry them til they become crisp.
7. Once its crisp and brown, serve it hot.