How about adding some fresh seafood to your biryani?
1. Drain & cook rice in plenty of water with little salt, 2 green cardamom, 2 cinnamons and 2 bay leaves and cook till ¾ done, then drain and spread out to cool.
2. In a deep vessel, heat oil, add caraway seeds cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves and sauté.
3. Add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add tomato puree, sauté, add 1 cup water and cook till oil separates then aTdd turmeric powder, coriander powder, cardamom powder, chilli powder, salt & yogurt.
5. Cook for 2 minutes, add ginger juliennes and cook for 1 minute.
6. Apply salt and turmeric to jinga and add to cooking mixture.
7. Add 1 cup of brown onions, sauté, add a cup of water and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add cooked rice over the mixture and sprinkle brown onion 1 cup, mint and coriander leaves over the rice.
9. Heat a small pan, add saffron, put ½ cup water, butter and cream and sprinkle this over the rice. Seal it with dough and cook on low heat for 10 - 15 minutes.
10. Serve garnished with brown onions.