Jul 04, 2017
1. Mix in the mayo, ketchup , worcestershire & tabasco, set aside.
2. De-shell the prawns keeping the tail intact.
3. De-vein the prawns with a small incision.
4. Make a little bit of stock with the cube and add the orange juice to add.
5. Add the thyme and garlic & bring to boil.
6. Slightly over season & pour over the prawns to steep.
7. Once cooked, chill the prawns in the juice.
8. Mixed in the mango & pineapple with the spices and refrigerate. place some crushed ice on a bowl.
9. Place another shallow bowl on top of it.
10. Spread the salsa on the bowl place the prawns over it and spoon the cocktail sauce over it.
11. Spread some rocket around and serve.