Pre-Dinner Bites: Chilly Garlic Prawns
A delicious seafood appetiser, you can have these chilly garlic prawns as pre-dinner bites.
1. Heat a pan and put olive oil.
2. Add garlic and ginger.
3. Put green chillies and coriander leaves.
4. Add salt for seasoning and stir it.
5. Once it cooks, add deveined prawns.
6. Add lemon juice and put black pepper.
7. Again add salt for seasoning.
8. Let the prawns cook and then add more coriander leaves.
9. Sprinkle olive oil over it.
10. Once the prawn cooks, serve it hot.